Kevin Majewski has known for his entire life that he would be an attorney.
As a member of the firm’s insurance defense and employment law teams, Kevin takes a creative approach to identifying and framing complex issues in digestible ways.
Kevin prides himself in gathering all the facts of the case, critically analyzing all the information, and coming up with client-focused solutions. A tireless worker, Kevin is detail-orientated and works to ensure his clients are satisfied and receive successful outcomes. He believes that learning is a constant and takes every opportunity to expand his knowledge to be the best attorney he can be.
Read More +
- State of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2014
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Bachelor of Arts with high distinction in Political Science, 2011
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Michigan State University College of Law, Jurisprudence Achievement Award in Patent Law, 2012
- Michigan State University College of Law, Jurisprudence Achievement Award in Rule of Law & Jurisprudence, 2013