Associate Rayan Harajli draws upon her background in legal research and her negotiation skills as part of Zausmer’s Insurance Defense and Insurance Coverage practice groups.
When defending first- and third-party cases, she thoroughly reviews the claims to prepare a comprehensive strategy and litigation plan.
Rayan has also significant experience in pro bono work relating to matters involving cruel and unusual punishment, land contracts, and name change issues. She was awarded the Archer Public Service Award from the Detroit Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan’s Honor Roll for her pro bono efforts.
Before coming to Zausmer, Rayan worked at a large southeastern Michigan law firm handling construction and commercial litigation. She gained valuable experience in legal research and drafting contracts, motions, and discovery requests.
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Wayne State University Law School
Juris Doctor, 2019
- Anthony Maiullo Memorial Scholarship
- Received highest grade in Evidence
University of Michigan
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, May 2016
- State Bar of Michigan
- Federal Bar Association
- Wolverine Bar Association
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Moving Forward: Protect Your Contract & Your Business in a Post COVID World Webinar, BOMA Detroit, 2020
- Construction Lien Act: Changes in the Construction Industry Webinar,
Oakland County Bar Association, 2020
Honors & Awards
- Detroit Bar Association Archer Public Service Award
- State Bar of Michigan Honor Roll