A passionate attorney in our Insurance Defense group, Sabah Khadri focuses her practice on advocating for insurance companies and individuals in first-party no-fault matters and third-party auto negligence matters.
Living most of her life in the Middle East, she has interacted with diverse people, backgrounds, and cultures and it gives her an edge to advocate for our varied clients.
Sabah earned her Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service: International Economics from Georgetown University. She then pursued her law degree,receiving her Juris Doctor from Wayne State University. While there, she was a student attorney in the Asylum and Immigration Law Clinic, a Moot Court semi-finalist, and a Mock Trial winner. She was also the recipient of the Warrior Pro Bono Award in May of 2021.
Sabah previously worked in several clerkships, including positions with the Michigan Attorney General. Additionally, Sabah is fluent in French, Arabic, Hindi, and Urdu.
- State of Michigan
Wayne State University Law School
Juris Doctor, 2021
- Delta Theta Phi Metropolitan Detroit Alumni Senate Foundation Award
- Warrior Pro Bono Award, May 2021
- Student Attorney, Asylum and Immigration Law Clinic, 2020- 2021
- Finalist, Mock Trial Fall 2019 In-house Competition
- Semi-Finalist, Moot Court Spring 2020 In-house Competition
Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service
Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service: International Economics, 2015
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Lawyers Section
- Oakland County Bar Association