Zausmer, PC, one of Michigan’s fastest growing and most respected law firms, has an opportunity for an Associate Attorney with 3-10 years of experience in insurance defense/PIP. This position is at our Grand Rapids location.
We are committed to innovating and evolving, but with a vision that remains constant. Zausmer is one of Michigan’s fastest growing and most respected law firms. Stewarded by efficient and forward-thinking managers, practice leaders, top-notch attorneys and professional staff – Zausmer has earned a reputation for resolving complicated legal matters with a creative and pragmatic approach.
We provide the high-caliber representation and extensive resources of a big firm while offering clients the agility, flexibility, and entrepreneurial spirit of a small firm. That is why clients call on us to handle cases typically serviced by large regional and national firms.
We offer the following benefits:
- Firm paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- 401(k) with firm match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Referral program
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent academic credentials
- Highly motivated
- 3-10 years of relevant experience, with a preference for experience in insurance defense/PIP
- Computer literacy
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure