Christopher A. Merritt is an experienced litigator and counselor with a broad practice.
His experience includes providing cost-effective representation to corporations, lenders, schools, and individuals in a variety of complex litigation matters involving business disputes, breach of contract, professional liability, employment matters, and other commercial disputes.
Read More +
- State of Illinois
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2007
- Dean Charles H. King Scholarship Recipient
- Member, Michigan State Law Review
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, with honors, 2003
- State Bar of Michigan
- Business Law, Labor & Employment Law, and Litigation Sections