Detroit is historically recognized as the pulse of the American automotive industry and is rightfully referred to as the Motor City.
Our state’s automotive industry created the model for mass manfacturing production and has led the way for other industries.
According to the Detroit Regional Chamber:
- 21 original equipment manufacturers have headquarters or technology centers in Michigan
- 96 of the top 100 automotive suppliers to North America have a presence in Michigan, while 60 are headquartered here
- Michigan companies employ more than 118,200 engineers
- There are more than 111,000 highly skilled assemblers and fabricators working in mobility-related occupations in Michigan
- Michigan is the number one exporter of transportation equipment in the U.S.
Where we live, how we travel, our safety, and our environment have all been influenced by the automotive sector. Zausmer has been a paramount partner in shaping the landscape of the Detroit area and across Michigan. Our experienced attorneys are familiar with the complex business and legal issues of the rapidly changing auto industry, and can provide trusted advice and expert legal resources to advance your business’ goals. Zausmer’s knowledgeable attorneys can assist with the challenges and transactions that the ever-evolving automotive sector encounters, such as:
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Corporate governance
- Dealership disputes
- Employment agreements
- Environmental compliance and regulations
- Labor and employment
- Recalls and product liability
- Supply agreement disputes
- Supply chain matters
- Warranty claims
The automotive industry has always been at the forefront of innovation. You deserve an equally innovative, forward-thinking legal team to advise you and serve your needs. We understand that expert counsel is imperative to your business and can provide skilled advice to assess and minimize risks, as well as a comprehensive, strategic plan if litigation arises.