Courtney Fall is a knowledgeable attorney in the firm’s Insurance Defense group focusing his practice on first-party personal injury protection matters and third-party
Courtney has experience in all aspects of litigation and strives to be a diligent, educated advocate for his clients.
Before coming to Zausmer, Courtney served as counsel for various school districts throughout Michigan, focusing his practice on education, labor, and employment law. After deciding to focus on litigation, he moved to a mid-size defense firm, where he maintained a caseload of first- and third-party automobile defense litigation matters while providing exceptional representation to his clients in both district and circuit courts.
- State of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2017
- Associate Editor, Michigan State Law Review
- Teaching Assistant for Research, Writing & Analysis and Advocacy courses
- Dean’s List
- Finalist, Donald Nystrom Best Brief Competition
- Jurisprudence Award for Advocacy
- Full Trustee Scholarship Recipient
Bachelor of Arts in English, 2013
- Captain, Men’s Ice Hockey Team
- Men’s ACHA Division III Academic All-American
- State Bar of Michigan