Jennifer Serwach exposes fraud and creates case-specific innovative approaches to protect clients’ interests as an Associate in the firm’s Insurance Defense group.
Having experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in these matters, Jennifer can develop balanced and thoughtful solutions for her defense practice.
Before coming to Zausmer, Jennifer worked at mid-size defense firms, where she gained expertise arguing motions and case evaluations, and conducting depositions for large dockets of no-fault cases, primarily focusing on SIU and staged accidents.Read More +
- State of Michigan
- Federal Eastern District Court of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2014
- President, International Law Society
- Member, Family Law Moot Court Team
University of Michigan-Flint
Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- Insurance and Indemnity Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Treasurer, 2023-2024
- No-Fault Reform and Best Billing Practices: Navigating the Regulatory Landscape
The Journal of Insurance & Indemnity Law, April 2022