As an associate in the firm’s Insurance Defense group, John VanGemert uncovers the facts and details of every case to find the real story.
John honed his investigative talents before entering the practice. After graduating from Albion College’s business program in 1999, he joined a national consulting firm where he analyzed clients’ finances and operations, helping them save millions of dollars. Looking to channel his unique skills into the practice of law, he enrolled in the University of Detroit Mercy Law School, where he served as associate editor of the law review before graduating in 2007.
Read More +
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
University Detroit Mercy School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2007
- Associate Editor, University of Detroit Mercy Law Review
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Management, 1999
- Gerstacker Institute for Business & Management
- State Bar of Michigan
- Insurance and Indemnity Law Section
In the Community
- CureSearch for Children’s Cancer, Volunteer