Richard Patton is a construction litigation lawyer who brings a distinct perspective to the clients he serves.
While in high school, Richard began working in construction, wielding a hammer to frame houses alongside construction professionals. That interest in building continued into Richard’s college and law school years, and construction litigation has been a focus for him since he began practicing.
Read More +
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2012
- Winner, 2010 Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Competition
- Dean’s List
Bob Jones University
Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2008
- Treasurer, Criminal Justice Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Real Property Law and Young Lawyers Sections
- Ingham County Bar Association