As a litigator in the firm’s Insurance Defense practice, Kristina Macionski regularly demonstrates her advocacy talents in the courtroom.
Kristina received a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Economics & Policy from Michigan State University and remained in East Lansing to earn her Juris Doctor at MSU College of Law. In law school, she served as the Executive Editor of the Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law and interned with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, where she researched policy issues, drafted court documents for lawyers and opinions for administrative law judges, and wrote environmental “Public Participation Principles” that were incorporated into a proposed State Environmental Justice Plan.
Read More +
- State of California
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Michigan State University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011
- Executive Editor, Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law
- Legal Intern, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Economics & Policy, 2008
- Specialization in Political Economy
- Alpha Chi Omega Sorority
- Gamma Sigma Alpha (National Greek Honor) Fraternity
- Study Abroad in Australia and New Zealand through MSU College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- State Bar of Michigan
- Young Lawyers Section
- State Bar of California
- The Shelton Situation: Can Common Law Fraud Be Asserted Against Third Parties?
Insurance Alliance of Michigan Seminar, September 2018
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch – 2021 – 2023