On November 13, 2020, Zausmer Shareholder A. Adam Post II will be one of the guest lecturers at the Institute for Paralegal Education’s Live Virtual Litigation Boot Camp seminar for Paralegals.
Litigation paralegals play an important role during the litigation process. This comprehensive seminar will provide tools for paralegals, assistants, and support staff to efficiently and effectively assist with all aspects of case management, including.
- Tips for drafting effective pleadings, motions, and briefs
- How to create and maintain discovery requests and responses
- Insight on preparing accurate and reliable deposition summaries
- Methods for organizing documents and case files and preparing for trial
- Ways to efficiently handle jury selection and instruction
Adam will discuss litigation case management, organization, and communication as well as ethics for litigation paralegals. His sessions will include topics such as calendaring, various tracking systems, document management and organization of case files, coordinating communications, leveraging technology, savvy investigation tips, billing and timekeeping, ethics of discovery and evidence, and maintaining confidentiality.
To learn more or register for this live Litigation Boot Camp, visit Litigation-Seminar-Paralegals/Online.