Women’s History Month is an annual, month-long celebration of women’s contributions to history, culture, and society.
This month, we honor the many contributions of our female attorneys. We’re especially proud of these recent achievements:
- Nicole Getter was named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Up and Coming Lawyers Class of 2022
- Heidi Hudson was named to the Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Hall of Fame Class of 2022
- Danielle DePriest was recently named a Shareholder
- Amanda Waske assisted in securing a major win in the Court of Appeals that is going to shape recission defense strategies
- Elena Djordjecki prevailed on multiple motions for summary disposition for her insurance clients
- Theresa Bodwin won a motion for partial summary disposition, avoiding significant exposure for her client
- Erin Katz succeeded in the dismissal of a multimillion-dollar claim
We celebrate these victories with our female attorneys and congratulate them on jobs well done!