Please join us on Thursday, April 28, 2022 for an Association of Corporate Counsel Michigan event sponsored by Zausmer, P.C. entitled Practice Makes Perfect: Avoiding Unexpected Pitfalls in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives.
The event will take place at the Henry Ford Pistons Performance Center in Detroit.
A diverse panel discussion will feature Zausmer Shareholder Mischa Boardman as moderator and a panel featuring Zausmer attorneys and firm clients:
- Richard Haddad, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Legal Officer, Pistons Sports & Entertainment and the Detroit Pistons
- Gabrielle (Gaby) McKee, Associate Counsel, Pistons Sports & Entertainment and the Detroit Pistons, and Executive Director, the Detroit Pistons Foundation
- Gretchen Kaplan, Senior Associate General Counsel, Brookfield Properties
- Cinnamon Plonka, Shareholder, Zausmer, P.C.
- Michael Schwartz, Shareholder, Zausmer, P.C.
3:30 – 4:00 pm – Guest Registration
4:00 – 5:00 pm – Educational Program
5:15 – 5:30 pm – 2022 ACC Michigan Scholarship Presentation
5:30 – 7:00 pm – Networking