Zausmer is proud to announce that 10 attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2015 list of Super Lawyers.
Fewer than 5% of the lawyers in in Michigan are selected by the research team at Thomson Reuters to receive the Super Lawyers honor. More impressive is that most individuals have been recognized in multiple years:
- Gary K. August – Construction Litigation, 2006-2015
- Michael L. Caldwell – Environmental Litigation, 2015
- Heidi D. Hudson – Employment & Labor, 2011-2015
- Nicole M. Wright – Civil Litigation, 2013-2015
- Mark J. Zausmer – Civil Litigation, 2006-2015
Super Lawyers also recognizes “Rising Stars,” exceptional attorneys under the age of 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The Thomson Research team selects fewer than 2.5% of the lawyers in Michigan for this honor, and all of Zausmer’s Rising Stars have been named more than once:
- Andrea M. Johnson – Eminent Domain, 2008 and 2013-2015
- Jeremy M.Mullett – Personal Injury Defense, 2012-2015
- Bryan R. Padgett – Personal Injury Defense, 2013-2015
- Elizabeta Rumery – Personal Injury Defense, 2015
- Lauren M. Wawrzyniak – Eminent Domain, 2011-2015
Congratulations to our attorneys on this outstanding accomplishment!