Zausmer is pleased to announce that 11 of our attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers for 2016.
Fewer than five percent of Michigan lawyers are given this honor each year, a recognition earned through recommendations from their peers in the legal profession. Equally as impressive is the fact that most of the Zausmer attorneys on the list have been selected repeatedly over several years:
- Mark J. Zausmer – 2006 to present
- Gary K. August – 2006 to present
- Michael L. Caldwell – 2015 to present
- Heidi D. Hudson – 2011 to present
- Nicole M. Wright – 2013 to present
In addition, five of our attorneys were again selected as Super Lawyers Rising Stars, and another associate was named to the list for the first time:
- Daniel I. Jedell – 2015 to present
- Andrea M. Johnson – 2008 and 2013 to present
- April E. Moore – 2016
- Bryan R. Padgett – 2013 to present
- Elizabeta Rumery – 2015 to present
- Lauren M. Wawrzyniak – 2011 to present
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, an attorney must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for ten years or less. Fewer than 2.5 percent of Michigan lawyers that meet this threshold are selected.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.