On Friday, June 3, 2022, Zausmer hosted its second annual Insurance Law Update for carriers at Fox Hills Golf and Banquet Center in Plymouth, Michigan.
Also participating in the event was ARCCA, Efi Global, ExamWorks, Sedgwick, Superior Investigative Services, and LCS Record Retrieval. The free seminar covered topics such as:
- PIP and Third-Party Auto law updates
- Accident Reconstruction
- Use of Special Investigation Units in Claims Handling
- Premises Liability Updates
- Construction Defects and Cause and Origin of Water Loss and Fire Loss Investigations
- Adjusting Claims and Managing Legal Counsel
Shareholders Jim Wright, Jeremy Mullett, Danielle DePriest, Adam Post, and Nathan Scherbarth all presented on various topics, along with Associates Julian Heidenreich, Nick Swider, and Brian King. In addition to the comprehensive informative sessions, attendees enjoyed time networking, lunch, and an optional round of golf afterward.
If you are interested in receiving further information about this seminar or future events, please contact Jim Wright at email@example.com.